Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello from Calgary folks!

I recently got myself a 2016 Soul EX. Found these forums poking around the internet and reading as much as I could about the vehicle.

Traded in my 2013 Cruze (first new car I ever owned) which served me well, although it deprecated alot.. I was kind of shocked. Guess the Cruze is pretty bad for that. Anyway I absolutey love my new Kia Soul. My best friend has had one for a few years and I always liked it. Looks small on the outside but feels much larger inside. Also an easy vehicle to get in and out of. It almost feels like an SUV in that regard, how you sit high up compared to a normal hatchback or sedan.

Heated seats will be nice this winter, along with a remote starter. :D

I love how passionate people seem to be about their Kia's, I know so many people who own a Kia and they all seem very satisfied with them. I am now one of you! We are like the Borg! lol

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Welcome xze !
Amazing huh ?
Search almost anything on the web and you will find more negative then positive reviews except a SOUL .
One would think we are all driving megabuck hand made cars .

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,164 Posts
welcome to the forum, good to have another Canadian onboard - there are quite a lot of us. Don't forget to add EX to your drive info so we know which model you got - thanks.

Our daughters live in Alberta, I have one in Medicine Hat and another in Grande Prairie. Just over 3 months ago I traded in my 2012 Soul 4u for my 2016 Soul SX and got great value for my trade.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Soul I believe is the best value on 4 wheels. Show us some pics.

Pat.

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,091 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the forums! :applause:

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,478 Posts
Welcome xz!

Like the Borg, yes, you have been assimilated.

Unlike the Borg, we won't attach any hardware to your face AND we get way better mileage than their boxy ship.

Welcome aboard!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts