Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I am new to the Forum, we have 2-3 dealers here near Montreal fighting for our business, and will probably buy a Vanilla or Titanium 2013 2.0 lt.4u, on Tuesday.
I am just wondering if there is an after-market plug and play to match the LED Daytime Driving Lights of the 4U Luxury version here in Canada?

We are choosing the Soul over a 2013 Ford Escape, go figure for a couple in their 60's, we did have an 05 Honda Element for four years, so this is not too far off, were
trading in a 2010 Equinox, but were really excited on getting into the Soul.

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,165 Posts
welcome to the forum with your first post, good to have another Canadian onboard, can't help you with your question, but I have a 4u. Looking forward to your input when you get your new set of wheels. ;)

·
Registered
214 Posts
I haven't seen aftermarket headlamps out for the soul yet... Oem replacements with the LEDs are still pretty spendy right now, might be worth just getting the lux if you want the led drls.

Miss hudson... Used to go to the willows all the time! I lived in pierrefonds for 4 years...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the welcome, considered the lux, really prefer a cloth vs leather interior, although the add`l opt`s in the lux are tempting. However, it`s
hard enough to find a colour desired in the 4U, then to even find one lux, and the colour choices diminish. More interior opts in the usa on 2013`s.
Oh well, decisions, decisions.
weinerd: the willow is still kicking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts