Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, hope this thread is in the correct forum

I was wondering your thoughts on this. Ice did a number on my front bumper - I’ll blame the ice, not the driver :culpability:

Best I can tell, this damaged piece is part of the whole front bumper cover. I expect it will be expense to replace. Some questions for your input:

1. Is it a part of the whole front bumper cover, lower grill, around the fog lights etc ?
2. Replace at dealership ?
3. Check in with an auto body shop ?
4. Attempt to fix myself with some significant googling on how to do this ?

Thanks,
Kevin

Attachments

·
Registered
171 Posts
I don't think that part is fixable ( or at least inexpensively ) , get the part # from your dealer and a quote then google Fourgreen in the US and get a price from them , its an easy replacement with a few bolts etc .

Good Luck

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,164 Posts
if you have all the pieces many body shops can do wonders with plastic repairs at much cheaper than replacement, but you have to get estimate to determine this. Hard to tell from your photos as its not very clear. Check with your local dealer and find out who does all the repairs for them with regards used vehicles they take in (many have mobile shops that does this for all the various auto dealers in your area. Dealer can give you a breakdown on the parts and then you can determine if its better just to fix it yourself.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Here in the USA the lower bumper cover is only a $86.00 part. It will need to be painted after you buy it. Don't know how much it is in your country.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts