Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Soul LX
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I noticed these odd slots and grooves on the sides of my 2022 Soul's cargo area, and saw some reference to an "adjustable cargo shelf." I've seen a few posts on this forum that indicate that some trim lines, or some non-US countries, get this nifty-sounding hinged lid that slides into those grooves to create a false floor 5" or so above the carpeted floor of the cargo area. That false floor would be more in line with the slightly elevated level of the folded rear seats, and I like the idea of being able to store tools and stuff in that space between the two floors. There is also a compartmented tray thingee that goes underneath that cargo shelf, but that doesn't interest me.

Other than that, it's been very confusing. 9/10 of the searches I put into online sites call their product a cargo shelf but really just mean a rubber mat to protect the carpet in the cargo area. I've also seen some reference to a really high shelf that somehow goes much higher up? Can anyone advise me about this lower shelf/floor and where I might find one? Is this it:
Rectangle Font Parallel Document Transparency

Thanks!

·
Registered
320 Posts
No. That part is for a 2014-2019 second generation Soul. Your part number is 85715-K0000

Here’s one I found, but search around, you might be able to find it cheaper on eBay or other online Kia dealers.

·
Registered
2022 Soul LX
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No. That part is for a 2014-2019 second generation Soul. Your part number is 85715-K0000

Here’s one I found, but search around, you might be able to find it cheaper on eBay or other online Kia dealers.

Thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts