Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Left Toronto just gone 6am on Saturday and drove to Lake Placid, NY State. Got back yesterday afternoon after a round-trip of 1288 kilometers.
The Fall colours are nowhere near their peak yet, but we lost count of how many times we said "Wow! or "Oh My God" at the views we saw. This part of NY State is absolutely stunning.

On Saturday, it was wet and overcast most of the day.

Sunday was fabulous and we went on a long, circular drive. If you really enjoy driving these roads will totally turn your crank.

The Adirondacks Buffalo Company on Blue Ridge Road.

·
Premium Member
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

At Cascade Lake on Route #73

The next two taken from our Hotel room balcony......yeah, really.

Throughout our whole time in the area, we saw only a few Souls. Most popular colour seemed to be Alien.

·
Registered
297 Posts
The views up there are fantastic. You should try hiking Cascade mountain if you ever have the chance during the fall. The views from the top are stunning with the fall foliage.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Beautiful photos. I love these little trips you take! Keep them coming. You make me want to do the same. The Soul seems to make quite the touring vehicle...

[Sent from my Inspire. Pardon errors.]

·
Registered
203 Posts
Nice Pictures
Last summer we drove to Lake Placid from lower New York. It was a nice drive up 87 and on 73. Very nice scenery. Not as nice as your trip with some leaves changing, but nice.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Fantastic images!! Thanks for sharing them with us!

So what are the flags on your rear window? I can make out the Canadian one....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts