Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have a 2012 kia soul 1.6 that had cruise and Bluetooth because it was an automatic. My husband recently totalled that vehicle but we have another 2012 kia soul that is a manual transmission no Bluetooth no cruise. Is there any way to to take the steering wheel, mic and radio and just put it in the manual transmission car and have the perks with this car? Is there more to it than that?

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
6,983 Posts
Hi, I have a 2012 kia soul 1.6 that had cruise and Bluetooth because it was an automatic. My husband recently totalled that vehicle but we have another 2012 kia soul that is a manual transmission no Bluetooth no cruise. Is there any way to to take the steering wheel, mic and radio and just put it in the manual transmission car and have the perks with this car? Is there more to it than that?
Yessir. It's easier on a Gen 2, but there's lots of DIY advice on this forum for Gen 1. I did a SEARCH for you ( you're welcome).

Best of luck!

Search results for query: Add cruise control

Here's an easy, neat way to add bluetooth

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks so much, I did search on Google and just kept getting the newer kia souls so didn't know what all had changed on those models. Do you know how much is involved in getting the mic out of the ceiling of the car?

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Don't know about the mic and the radio but the steering wheel is plug and play. Put it in and you'll have cruise. You won't have the light on the dash but the cruise will work. Look up MSnider's post about it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts