Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
847 Posts
I like it!

Now just put some lights in the fog locations.

Mark

halo-fogs.jpg

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Im not sure of the brand I got them off ebay some time ago for an F150 and never used them. I thought they looked perfect for the soul so I hooked em up. I plan on getting fogs soon as well.

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
I just put in a set of DRLs, I think it looks pretty good!
They look great , but with summer temps of 105-120 where you live , watch your temp gauge closely as you have restricted 50% of your air flow inlets for your engine cooling system . Also lessening the amount of air passing through your condenser will cause your a/c to blow air that is not as cold as it could be .

·
Registered
90 Posts
I just put in a set of DRLs, I think it looks pretty good!
They look great , but with summer temps of 105-120 where you live , watch your temp gauge closely as you have restricted 50% of your air flow inlets for your engine cooling system . Also lessening the amount of air passing through your condenser will cause your a/c to blow air that is not as cold as it could be .
Doesn't that whole bottom part let air through??

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Modern cars dont necessarily rely on using outside air flow to cool them, the days of overheating due to hot days are behind us when they did away with mechanical fans. As long as the cooling system is maintained such as fans, thermostat, fluids, and waterpump you will never have an issue. with modern electric fans they can pull air through the radiatior faster than you can push air traveling down the highway. many cars built today have very little grilles or no grille at all to improve aerodynamics as well and never experiance an issue.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts