Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what I need to do to add the fuelly button to my signature? I tried it but it says I'm limited to 40 charters? The below is why I'm trying to add.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I had the same issue, but I assumed it was the bloated software this forum uses having a fit for no reason. Maybe there's a postcount requirement, because 40 characters seems absurdly low. Maybe we should link 50MB images with short file names in our signatures to demonstrate how silly the limit is. :ban

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had the same issue, but I assumed it was the bloated software this forum uses having a fit for no reason. Maybe there's a postcount requirement, because 40 characters seems absurdly low. Maybe we should link 50MB images with short file names in our signatures to demonstrate how silly the limit is. :ban
Agreed, the software on this site is at times less than intuitive. I have seen someone else on this site with their Fuelly button on?

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,085 Posts
I had one in my siggy.......

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using AutoGuide

·
Registered
24 Posts
Sure, but you're a mod. I doubt you have the same restrictions we do. I would hope not!

Here's what i get when I try to add the same banner you have in your sig:

NoSig.JPG

It's not really a critical issue, but the sig limit is unusually low here.

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,085 Posts
I'll run this by site administration and see if they will increase the limit.

Reactions: aidan80

·
Registered
24 Posts
Thanks, Buzz. I don't think anyone's asking to append a novel, but a bit of a bump would be nice. I want to brag about my mileage, darn it!

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,085 Posts
OK I've ask the question but the answer will probably be upgrade your membership to Premium ($15/yr) or Lifetime ($40 one time payment). We will see......

Reactions: ntron1

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,085 Posts
OK guys I was able to get the limit raised to 125 characters for the regular member and 240 characters for the premium members. So go and try your Fulley signature now!

·
Premium Member
2,996 Posts
OK guys I was able to get the limit raised to 125 characters for the regular member and 240 characters for the premium members. So go and try your Fulley signature now!

Taking all the credit.
I suggested the 240 limit for the premium members.

Do you think we need to make an announcement about this? I don't know how many people will see it here.

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,085 Posts
If I didn't you would! :laughonfloor Who started the thread anyway? :)

Announcement made!

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,085 Posts
To include the banner image in a forum signature, copy and paste the BBCode: :)

You don't have all the code.....

·
Registered
290 Posts
To include the banner image in a forum signature, copy and paste the BBCode: :)

You don't have all the code.....
Tried that first and it didn't work, so backed it down to just the IMG tag and that didn't work either. I just put it back to the full BBcode from Fuelly and no change. :) Are there any restrictions based on membership about posting images in a signature?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
If I didn't you would! :laughonfloor Who started the thread anyway? :)

Announcement made!
Make an announcement via a sticky and I started the thread haha. Thanks for the increase everyone on the board I'm sure will appreciate it! :)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts