Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,156 Posts
why do you think you have one? Vehicles are equipped the same from one country to another in this regard, check with your dealer and KIA Motors for your country.

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
Do they even have remotes in Bolivia?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
why do you think you have one? Vehicles are equipped the same from one country to another in this regard, check with your dealer and KIA Motors for your country.
Because I'm not certain, here we don't refer to them as soul! or soul +, I just read in this forum that the +has the seats with the soul logo and mine has, and it has all the bonus things, the only thing it lacks are the leather seats to be the luxury version

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
15,156 Posts
I've tried already, but it just fires the alarm, and as soon as I open the car it deactivates again

that's what its suppose to do, that's all it does. Read your owners manual it will explain it, you still haven't answered the question, why do you think you have one? What are expecting? Check with your dealer or your countries website Kia Motors - Inicio

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
On my key fob, there is of course, the pop-out key, the door lock button and the door UN-Lock button and right between the two buttons is a red button. That's a PANIC button that makes the car beep!

There is NO alarm as such, like a burglar alarm. NO, Nunca, Nada, Nicht!

Just sayin'

:cool:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
On my key fob, there is of course, the pop-out key, the door lock button and the door UN-Lock button and right between the two buttons is a red button. That's a PANIC button that makes the car beep!

There is NO alarm as such, like a burglar alarm. NO, Nunca, Nada, Nicht!

Just sayin'

:cool:
Oh Ok, I get it now, then I guess it may not have an alarm, I didn't know it was a panic button, it said alarm, thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
that's what its suppose to do, that's all it does. Read your owners manual it will explain it, you still haven't answered the question, why do you think you have one? What are expecting? Check with your dealer or your countries website Kia Motors - Inicio
Actually, the dealer sold me the car but no manual, I'll have to download it, I thought the car had an alarm because of the centre button, I didn't know it was just a panic button, in fact, I was using it exactly like that but thought it was to set the alarm I thought it had

·
Registered
15,156 Posts
get the dealer to order you one, it comes with every vehicle or he could take out of another Soul and order one for that.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts