Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks. My new ride had it's first hand wash today. After buying a crap load of (too expensive) washing products I cleared my afternoon for a multiple hour hand washing, drying and tire glazing cleaning. Wanted to share the finish product with you fine folks as no one else would appreciate it as much. I won't lie though, I also wanted to look at the pics :p

PHW1.jpg PHW2.jpg PHW3.jpg

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,070 Posts
Very nice! :cool:

·
Registered
520 Posts
My goodness, it looks like my car (almost), when are you going to bring it back? While I appreciate the wash, I cannot pay you what it is worth! DL is right about the stickers, though. More for the chains and pipes, eh, Master?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys. I do have the clay bar on stand by. Haven't decided on which wax I want to use yet. I have not moved the car since the washing as I don't want to get it dirty ><

·
Registered
502 Posts
after 3 hours of washing.. you feel better when you see the result... and like you said you dont wanna move the car so it wont get dirty coz its gonna be another 3 hours of cleaning next time around... i like washing my car myself coz i know its gonna be spotless... here you pay almost 10 bucks and then they'll call you and say it's done only to see your car half dripping... :think they get away with it with the locals but with me??? that ain't gonna happen... anyway, love the way you did it with the car! 2 thumbs up! ;D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts