Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
I like the first one. Black is my fav colour for a car and the mat-black graphics make it look good too. I also like red-black colour combinations.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I would take the Green Tea Latte, because it an unusual color, not seen in traffic every day. It's a fresh color, and seems appropriate for this "game-changer" model. I'm not a "white car" guy myself.....I need color. That said, the Java Bean is my current first choice, the Cocktail Orange and Green Tea tied for second.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Those are great pictures! I too like the green tea latte (Alien in the USA)!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I like them in this order

# 4 - Back in Black
# 3 - Van's
# 1 - Good color combo
# 2 - A dark metallic green would be better

·
Registered
445 Posts
I would take the Green Tea Latte, because it an unusual color, not seen in traffic every day. It's a fresh color, and seems appropriate for this "game-changer" model. I'm not a "white car" guy myself.....I need color. That said, the Java Bean is my current first choice, the Cocktail Orange and Green Tea tied for second.
It's funny that you call the green a "fresh color". It appeals to me because it is the same color as the '68 Corvair my Grandma drove for 20 years! Damn, I wish I could have kept her from trading it in.....

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Like the black one but already have one and decided to go with something different. The Alien green was what came in and it was different. I like it alot and everybody seems to like the color because it stands out. Emeral green with small gold metal flake would be great.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Hell yeah to the Black on Black Dragon with Red eye!

Very "Rakdos" !!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts