Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for my 2016 Base M/T car I swapped in the 5" 'upgrade' radio from a wrecked car. It was a direct wiring swap, but i really want to see if there is a way to add my aftermarket back-up cam to the radio so i don't need to use the rear-view clip on mirror anymore. Does anyone know where to find a diagram with all the wires labelled?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
23 Posts
I saw on another post by TnTsSoul. Might check him out.

Even though they say the stock reverse camera won't work I figured that part out. I needed to add a voltage stepdown unit to power up the camera. That worked out great.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I saw on another post by TnTsSoul. Might check him out.

Even though they say the stock reverse camera won't work I figured that part out. I needed to add a voltage stepdown unit to power up the camera. That worked out great.
Can I have a link to the post your referring to from TnTsSoul ?
Thanks

·
Super Moderator
9,510 Posts
Can I have a link to the post your referring to from TnTsSoul ?
Thanks
TnTsSoul has not been heard from since Nov 2017, Fathom Soul not for nine months and j.a.m.e.s not for a month. You can look up TnTsSoul in the "Search Community" box above and see what threads there are with that name on them. Failing that, you can find a link to his home page the same way and then look up his conversations with the button on the bottom of the page.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts