Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2020 s trim. It looks like there is little info on speaker sizes out there. I want to replace stock speakers, front/back/tweeters on my S. Maybe the dash unit if it's easily done.

Does anyone know what sizes work EASILY with the least modifications? Why is it next to impossible to find basic info? I've never done an install before so I'm intimidated about the entire process. I don't plan to put an amp in. I believe the front and back doors have 2-ways. I have no clue about tweeter sizing but I definitely dont want to rewire and cut into my dash.

Crutchfld provides very limited info. Best Buy says "should work" on many

·
Registered
6 Posts
2020 s trim. It looks like there is little info on speaker sizes out there. I want to replace stock speakers, front/back/tweeters on my S. Maybe the dash unit if it's easily done.

Does anyone know what sizes work EASILY with the least modifications? Why is it next to impossible to find basic info? I've never done an install before so I'm intimidated about the entire process. I don't plan to put an amp in. I believe the front and back doors have 2-ways. I have no clue about tweeter sizing but I definitely dont want to rewire and cut into my dash.

Crutchfld provides very limited info. Best Buy says "should work" on many
The real question is WHY does the stereo sound so bad? My 2006 Scion XB stock stereo was 100X better sounding. With all the built in tech the sound system on the Soul is crap.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts