Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have turned the SM security module off by waiting for five "beeps". That works.

How do I turn it back on? Much thanks to whomever knows.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
AH.... That a little bit trickier. What you need to do is wait to the BM module to build up some pressure before you activate the valsalva.

Once it's had a chance to build up the required pressure, go ahead a force your BM through via the valsalva maneuver. and bingo! it's back on.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
The 2m security feature is installed on some Kia cars as an aftermarket feature. It is a key card swipe module that will not let your car start with a regular key unless you've swiped a security card first.

I'm curious 953pal, are you the same person asking this question here?
http://www.kiasoulforums.com/2-soul...reprogram-2m-security-package-swipe-card.html
You both have the same location, that is a rather large coincidence or the dealerships in KY are installing them on a lot of cars.

At any rate, I doubt that anybody on the forum knows, based on the amount of responses to either post. Try google, or try your dealership that installed it, or the company that installed it. I'm sure that have phone numbers you can call. That would be my advice.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Everybody knows what the 2M security module is!!!!!....its the one just above the 3M security module...... its the only known cure for gasket saturation.
Not only is it the cure for gasket saturation, but it also gets rid of obsorbesion.

·
Registered
7,311 Posts
My Soul doesn't have the 2M module but it has 2 single M modules. I opted for the 2 singles rather than the 3M or the 2M module.

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
i think i will have my car innoculated against gasket saturation at its next service, does the obsorbesion get treated bi-annually these days or should i have used a fuel additive?.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Does KIA do anything consistent across the board? What a nutzo company. ;)

Wow Marc, dual M's. Are they intercooled? ;)

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
ah yes i remember now sorry!...... oops bonzos here....let the smut begin!!!...lol

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Heck no Bonzo. they always do nutzo things just like Ford providing diesel cars for europeans but not the US. Oh wait, that's the governments fault. my brain hurts.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
it's just not fair. and it's california's fault. (stupid california and your stupid emissions) Don't you get it that diesels are better than your stupid prius?

·
Registered
590 Posts
How many minutes will it take to get this thread up to 10 pages? :eek:

Hey tempest, you see Marc's got dual intercooled M's slapping his Soul rocket? :D

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
How many minutes will it take to get this thread up to 10 pages? :eek:

Hey tempest, you see Marc's got dual intercooled M's slapping his Soul rocket? :D
He is a fibber..... i saw a pic earlier...... its only a single, its undercooled and its more of a spank than a slap......

1 - 20 of 30 Posts