Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Kia Forte X-Line Undercover Green
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
New to the forum here. Just upgraded from a 17 Forte EX to the 22 Soul X-Line trim in the awesome undercover green color. I was ecstatic when I was able to find this specific trim and color due to dealer shortages. Most of the lots here only have black, white or gray in either base LX or top of the line turbo. So far so good, only 3 gripes would be (1.)the slight rattle behind driver side pillar (2.) lack of cargo lid (just a flimsy carpeted panel covering the spare. (3.) the “no network response” msg I get when using the mic search feature on the nav. Other than that the pros far outweigh the cons on this vehicle and I’m looking forward to many years and miles ahead with my first Soul.

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,194 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the forums!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello All,
New to the forum here. Just upgraded from a 17 Forte EX to the 22 Soul X-Line trim in the awesome undercover green color. I was ecstatic when I was able to find this specific trim and color due to dealer shortages. Most of the lots here only have black, white or gray in either base LX or top of the line turbo. So far so good, only 3 gripes would be (1.)the slight rattle behind driver side pillar (2.) lack of cargo lid (just a flimsy carpeted panel covering the spare. (3.) the “no network response” msg I get when using the mic search feature on the nav. Other than that the pros far outweigh the cons on this vehicle and I’m looking forward to many years and miles ahead with my first Soul.
You got the color I wanted! :) Debating between getting the entry-level LX and the X-line. Enjoy!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts