Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Kia has it listed on their website now. 馃槏

Soul LX MSRP is still under $20k, but good luck finding an honest dealer these days thats not marking it up with a bunch of silly fees.

Tech package is now $500 (was $900)

Still one of the best value (LX) new cars you can buy today.

Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
You're right about that rhysoul, try getting that price.

The 5 Most Marked-Up Cars in 2022 (Really, Kia?!)

Consumer Reports recently released eye-opening data on the price disparities between automakers as dealer markups amplify the madness of the auto industry in 2022. Kia is overwhelmingly the winner of the award for most ridiculous new car pricing in 2022.

• Wow
Reactions: rhysoul

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like it still has the dog biscuit grill. :oops:
Thankfully that鈥檚 only on the GT-line trim, I think. There was someone who posted pictures of a lower trim with a regular black honeycomb looking grill and I think that looks better than the dog bone
Vehicle Car Tire Grille Automotive lighting

Registered
2021 LX IVT
Kia has it listed on their website now. 馃槏

Soul LX MSRP is still under $20k, but good luck finding an honest dealer these days thats not marking it up with a bunch of silly fees.

Tech package is now $500 (was $900)

Still one of the best value (LX) new cars you can buy today.

The drop in the tech package is because most of it is now standard. And the now standard 8 inch screen is a nice upgrade, I've got mine (2022 with tech package, picked it up last week) with a clock on the right side, about 1/3 of the split screen. Apparently Android Auto now allows for a split screen on this model, but I can't a find a setting, so maybe next update. I ended up paying only 1600 over msrp, which means they discounted the dealer's required $3500 "money grab" of extras that most of us don't care about. I'm pretty jazzed, having traded in my aging 2021 :eek: ... there's a story that goes with that...

Registered
2021 LX IVT
KIA dealership this week sent me an offer to buy my 2021 Soul S for 24k. That is the highest offer I got yet. I don鈥檛 think any KIA dealership will be selling the 2023 anywhere near MSRP. I would get the GT-Line in a second if I got the 24k for my S and got the GT at MSRP.
I'm thinking these sudden "great" (the old normal) deals are because they're clearing out to make room for 2023's, which means showing corporate they can move 'em.

Registered
If I'm not mistaken, the 2023 Soul marks the return of the drivers grab handle for Gen 3. Finally that indentation gets used again!

• Love

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If I'm not mistaken, the 2023 Soul marks the return of the drivers grab handle for Gen 3. Finally that indentation gets used again!
I don鈥檛 know about that.
Car Vehicle Product Automotive lighting Automotive design

Registered

Registered
In 2020 when we purchased our Soul XLine, I asked why there's an indent where the handle goes and why no handle.
I told them I would buy the vehicle, if the driver side handle was included.

Because of a part delay, my wife drove the new XLine home in two days.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts