Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Kia Soul LX
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings! As many of you know, the type "A" headlights use an H19 halogen bulb. This is a modified H4, from what I can tell. Have ANY of you found and or installed a LED headlight bulb for the "A" headlamp? I did find a guy who sells a kit on ebay, but I don't want to spend $150.00, unless there is no other option. Amazon sells a 9003 LED that the "seller say's" will fit. Ok...but just because it fit's, doesn't mean it's actually "Correct" for the lens/reflector design. To date I'm loving the car but don't like the yellowish, semi-dim factory headlights! Any help will be very much appreciated!

·
Registered
2022 LX
31 Posts
I bought the Carson miller (eBay) h19 and they work perfectly, also tried some other led sold as h19 from amazon which didn’t work, no switch to high beam which is to bad as the didn’t need the adaptor. The eBay ones fit and you can put the cap back on.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I bought the Carson miller (eBay) h19 and they work perfectly, also tried some other led sold as h19 from amazon which didn’t work, no switch to high beam which is to bad as the didn’t need the adaptor. The eBay ones fit and you can put the cap back on.
Do you have a link to the ones you are using? I did some searching and not sure I'm finding them.

·
Registered
2022 LX
31 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Kia Soul X-Line Gray
79 Posts
Greetings! As many of you know, the type "A" headlights use an H19 halogen bulb. This is a modified H4, from what I can tell. Have ANY of you found and or installed a LED headlight bulb for the "A" headlamp? I did find a guy who sells a kit on ebay, but I don't want to spend $150.00, unless there is no other option. Amazon sells a 9003 LED that the "seller say's" will fit. Ok...but just because it fit's, doesn't mean it's actually "Correct" for the lens/reflector design. To date I'm loving the car but don't like the yellowish, semi-dim factory headlights! Any help will be very much appreciated!
I'm going through this right now. I purchased the 1157 from amazon for parking light/DRL and they work pefect. But when i put the model # for the headlights, iamazon says won't fit but online and manual says it does fit. i'm so confused. I made a thread on this matter also.

·
Registered
2022 Kia Soul X-Line Gray
79 Posts
One thing I need to do is lower the beam on the right side. Not sure where and what screw to use to do this. Anyone have any idea ????
Its not hard, just grab it by the fan and turn it right or left until the beam gets straightened out. Thats what i did to mine.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts