Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Remote start, previously only available as part of the UVO telematics system, is now also integrated on the key fob for EX and Turbo models.
The UVO phone application for Remote Start remains cumbersome to use, and after a year KIA wants a hefty subscription for "Remote Start" that is standard on many cars.

Does anyone know if the 2021 Key fob with remote start can be used on a 2020 GT-Line Turbo?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,288 Posts
Came to this thread looking for this. What happened to the projectors?
You can always hold out hope they'll put them on a Special Edition.

·
Registered
2017 Base/auto, Shadow Black (Betsy)
795 Posts
I have them on my 2020 just curious why they changed it.
Used up their inventory in 2020. Didn't buy more.
You may have the last ones!

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,288 Posts
I have them on my 2020 just curious why they changed it.
I think it's part of their de-contenting practice, designed to force buyers into top line models.

Kia used to have well equipped vehicles across the board. Now that they are the popular kid, they don't have to try as hard :cool:

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Although this is a very interesting thread, and I read it with interest, I'm afraid that my 2020 Soul LX will be my last car.
I'll drive it till the wheels fall off, and hopefully it will be paid off. And if I'm lucky enough to be alive by then, maybe I can find a cute little blonde to drive me around. Heck, even a red-head would do. lol

I hear that we're now going in to Phase 3 in the Covid 19 Lockdown. That's OK, but heck, all my favorite watering holes are already wide open, and have been for some time now.
I still have to drive 26 miles to find a Pizza Hut with inside seating, but that's OK....I do love to drive.
Hopefully, someday, everything will be back to normal.
For yous guys who live in N.Y...... you have my deepest sympathies. Y'all, come on down! We've still got plenty of room here in Central FL, and you won't need to speak Spanish. lol

Cheers Mates!
FLH :cool:

21 - 28 of 28 Posts