Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

Registered
2021 Kia Soul S
Discussion Starter #1
Would like to add a spoiler to my new baby. Any suggestions, advice? Might have to wait until 2021 accessories are more available, huh?

Registered
2014 Soul+ Bright Silver (Sterling Soul)
Would like to add a spoiler to my new baby. Any suggestions, advice? Might have to wait until 2021 accessories are more available, huh?

Have you tried using the Advanced Search function to see what's been discussed about spoilers for Gen3 Souls in the past? This topic has been talked about many times before, here's an example:

Good luck! 馃憤馃槂

Registered
2020 GT-Line Turbo Cherry Black
DAR Spoilers has them. Came painted Cherry Black. Easy self install w/ 3M tape & I've taken it through the carwash multiple times. Solid hold & looks great.
I'm going to order one for my wife's Fathom Blue Gen 2. $209 w/ website coupon.

Reactions: JohnLH

Registered
DAR Spoilers has them. Came painted Cherry Black. Easy self install w/ 3M tape & I've taken it through the carwash multiple times. Solid hold & looks great.
I'm going to order one for my wife's Fathom Blue Gen 2. $209 w/ website coupon.
Would like to see some other photos of this once you get it installed.

Registered
Would like to see some other photos of this once you get it installed.

Hope these help... Tried to get close-up.
Really like the dit & look. Been through automatic car wash multiple times.
$$ ' a well spent.
:C)

Registered
Don't think I'm being rude or forward, but could you post a picture of your rear end, :)

showing full view of spoiler from behind?

Registered
Look at post #3
Saw that. The photo is from DAR Sports though and appears to have dual white stripes in it.

Was hoping to see how yours looks from behind and full view.

Registered
Don't think I'm being rude or forward, but could you post a picture of your rear end, :)

showing full view of spoiler from behind?
:D
Saw that. The photo is from DAR Sports though and appears to have dual white stripes in it.

Was hoping to see how yours looks from behind and full view.
Hey JohnLH - not rude (or too forward) asking for a better look my behind... :ROFLMAO:
I hope these help. Also just I just liked the way the pix came out.
The spoiler is attached to the liftgate & wraps around about 3/8's of an inch above the side tail light indicators.
I'm going to order this for my wife's 2015 Exclaim since their paint match is so good.

Reactions: Narsil

Registered
:D

Hey JohnLH - not rude (or too forward) asking for a better look my behind... :ROFLMAO:
I hope these help. Also just I just liked the way the pix came out.
The spoiler is attached to the liftgate & wraps around about 3/8's of an inch above the side tail light indicators.
I'm going to order this for my wife's 2015 Exclaim since their paint match is so good.
All right! Much better!

I likey. May order for mine.

Thank you! (y)

Oh, all attach with 3m tape, right?

Registered
All right! Much better!

I likey. May order for mine.

Thank you! (y)

Oh, all attach with 3m tape, right?
Yes I just use the 3M tape. it's held up to the automated wash here in town with a big rubber bristles and does great

1 - 14 of 14 Posts