1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 2021 Kia Soul S.
I also have a 2010 Kia Soul.
Question on the cargo area.
Does Kia offer a foam tray that sits above the spare tire for the 2021 Kia like I have on my 2010? If so what is the part number.
I also see that Kia footers a upper and lower tray for the cargo area.
Could I sue both (Upper and lower) at the same time?

·
Registered
2020 GT-Line Turbo Cherry Black
105 Posts
No foam tray :c( anymore. I even tried using my old foam tray. Didn't work.
I bought a matching "deck" and added my own dividers.

Reactions: Buzz

·
Registered
137 Posts
The dual height tray only works in GT-Line and/or Turbo models due to different plastic design in the areas surrounding it. Nothing saying you can’t make your own though

·
Registered
2020 GT-Line Turbo Cherry Black
105 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
I happened to know because I asked at the dealer and was like “WTF???” when he told me the price.

Read the description more carefully or you’ll be in for a surprise. This is the WATER PROOF tray that sits on TOP of the boot board...the dual height boot board is nearly $300 from Kia dealerships

·
Registered
30 Posts
I also see that Kia footers a upper and lower tray for the cargo area.
Could I sue both (Upper and lower) at the same time?
Assuming "sue" is typo for "use", I would say "yes" since their mountings don't interfere with each other. Once the tray is in the lower position, the upper mountings are still accessible.

You would have a "hidden" compartment, sort of, giving you maybe 4 inches worth of a layer of storage.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
No foam tray :c( anymore. I even tried using my old foam tray. Didn't work.
I bought a matching "deck" and added my own dividers.
I altered the foam tray from my 2016 SX and made it fit.It involved some cutting and gluing back together.

Pat.

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,397 Posts
Honestly is there anyone who thought deleting the underfloor storage caddy was a good move? It's an awesome feature that all Gen 2's had. Seems like a big mis-step by Kia.

The Power to Surprise

·
Registered
66 Posts
Read the description more carefully or you’ll be in for a surprise. This is the WATER PROOF tray that sits on TOP of the boot board...the dual height boot board is nearly $300 from Kia dealerships
I paid $168 plus tax at my local dealer parts dept for the dual height board. This was a year ago and it took like 6 or 8 weeks to arrive....
Was well worth buying.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts