Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Coming from a Dealer Tech background, when requesting assistance the question is always asked, "Can you duplicate this concern on a similar equipped vehicle?". If so, I would invite the customer in to demonstrate. I doubt that they can. My hearing is not that great, but that one just cuts through to the brain.
I also realize that Dealers are the worst place to verify a noise like that, as they are generally very noisy. Have they ever offered that you personally demonstrate this to a Tech?

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
6,610 Posts
And here's the Winding Road first-person, no talking GT Turbo drive for those of us who haven't ridden in one. Helps to give some perspective to what these guys are talking about.

·
Registered
454 Posts
And here's the Winding Road first-person, no talking GT Turbo drive for those of us who haven't ridden in one. Helps to give some perspective to what these guys are talking about.
Wonder why he never uses the HUD,all the information displayed is a great feature,and mine is always in use!

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
6,610 Posts
Wonder why he never uses the HUD,all the information displayed is a great feature,and mine is always in use!
I noticed that too. He did use it in the video I posted on the previous page (The Topher) Post #37 at approx the 12:00 min mark.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Looking at the comments from the YT video, the OP said Kia bought the car back ~6 months ago. It would be interesting to read what eventually happened, but it doesn't appear the OP will come back to update this saga.

·
Registered
21 Posts
That DEFINITELY doesn’t sound right. When I first read your post I immediately thought you were hearing your fuel pump priming, but that noise sounds like an issue. I’d take it into the dealer ASAP.

·
Registered
2020 GT Line Turbo
4 Posts
When I park in my garage, shut off the engine and get out I can hear a high pitch noise for maybe 20 seconds. I don't hear it with the doors closed and certainly not with the engine running. I guess this could be from the same source, it certainly isn't bothersome.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts