Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

61 - 69 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
The Consumer Reports test vehicle was a Soul EX with the Designer Collection option. These have 18" wheels, with Hankook Ventus S1 noble2 tires, which are considered "Ultra-High Performance All-Season" tires. These wheels and tires may well ride more harshly than other 16 and 17 inch wheel/tire combinations. I have an EX with 17" wheels and Nexen N’Priz AH8 tires (considered merely "Grand Touring All-Season") and I think the ride quality is very good. I intentionally avoided the Designer Collection because I didn't want the larger wheels.

Hankook Ventus S1 noble2
Nexen N’Priz AH8

·
Registered
26 Posts
Consumer Reports also has their "Talking Cars" podcast on YouTube. Episode #209 discusses the 2020 Soul (even though the video title refers to 2019.) The Soul discussion starts at the 9 minute mark and goes until about 14 minutes.

·
Registered
497 Posts
This review is probably one of the more critical ones I've read. He clearly does not care for the DCT...which some other reviewers have opined about. But he doesn't mince words. At least he took time to share his PROS along with the CONS.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts