Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kia's press event was this past weekend, they brought a buttload of journalists (including the hacks on YouTube, some of which are very good, some of which are atrociously bad, but I digress) to see and drive the new Souls. Their reviews are starting to pop up, including from reputable reviewers like Alex on Autos and Savagegeese. Just jump onto YouTube and search for "2020 Soul" and you'll see a bunch of them. I watched Alex's and Savagegeese's reviews and they're both very positive.

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
6,611 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Nice to see a spare tire, even if it is just a dougnut. It looked like with the floor raised a full size spare would fit. Now to get enough people to complain about half-assed spares so they will return to a full size spare for people that go more than thirty miles from home.

I do not like the long overhang on the front. If that much room is needed for hardware it would be better to see the clearance higher on the front. Some of our driveways here have severe drainage gutters and bottoming can be problems for many.

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
6,611 Posts
I agree Shaggy. I don't think even a mother could love this one.

I parked next to a new CH-R this afternoon. What a hot mess. The back door windows are tiny, cheap looking. I'd honestly go for the new Corolla hatch instead. What was Toyota thinking with this car???

·
Registered
2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,010 Posts
Anyone know when more Soul EV videos will be released? The only real reviews I see are a couple from overseas/UK
As soon as KMA has an official launch event, where they bring all the various auto reviews together to sample the models. They did it a little while back for the Telluride and then prior to that the standard Soul.
Without this type of event, many auto reviews will not get access to the vehicle for some time.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts