Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an intermittent clunk noise from under the steering column when I turn my car off. Its not the steering but in the area above the pedals. I'm at around 6000 miles and the transmission has already been replaced.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Is your Soul parked on level ground, without the steering wheel cocked hard to the left or right?
If parked correctly, then allow someone in the dealership service dept to drive the vehicle home & back for a couple days, to uncover the intermittent clunk.

·
Registered
2021 Soul LX manual
271 Posts
I have an intermittent clunk noise from under the steering column when I turn my car off. Its not the steering but in the area above the pedals. I'm at around 6000 miles and the transmission has already been replaced.
I think the Eye Of The Wicked Lord has taken over.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I wouldn't waste too much time on this one. The OP joined 2 months ago, dropped this one and only turd and, according to their profile, was last seen (you guessed it) 2 months ago. Just one of dozens of these that seem to pop up.

·
Registered
2021 Soul LX manual
271 Posts
I wouldn't waste too much time on this one. The OP joined 2 months ago, dropped this one and only turd and, according to their profile, was last seen (you guessed it) 2 months ago. Just one of dozens of these that seem to pop up.
Apart from teasing him about his avatar, I'm with you. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts