Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Link: https://www.autoblog.com/2019/06/25/2020-kia-soul-iihs-top-safety-pick-plus/

I thought you all would enjoy reading that article. Looks like Kia is killin' the game right now. They just keep on hitting home runs with their vehicle lineup.

The higher trims are rated higher in their assessment. The LED lights were rated higher than the Halogen bulbs (found in the lower trims). They make mention of the forward collision ability of the vehicle did a fantastic job (found in trims S, EX and GT-Line models) and the pedestrian detection only available in the GT model.

·
Registered
393 Posts
No bones about it,I’m pretty impressed thus far with the 2020.

The features and tech work well,and since I work graves,I am LOVING the LED lights!
I always liked the headlights in my 2011 Corvette GrandSport,as I felt I was not going to outrun the lights,my GT line Turbo is right on par with it if not better.

The car does feel more solid even just closing the doors,let alone flinging it deep into a corner,then standing on the skinny pedal to wind up the turbo.It is a fun daily driver.

If this generation proves to be as reliable as the past ones,it should be a solid seller as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts