Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What product or products do you use to clean the cloth seats. They really do not look like they could be wet with some sort of spray cleaner or anything. I bought seat covers after owning the car for a year already and before I put them on I want to clean my seats.
Thanks in advance

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
7,396 Posts
What product or products do you use to clean the cloth seats. They really do not look like they could be wet with some sort of spray cleaner or anything. I bought seat covers after owning the car for a year already and before I put them on I want to clean my seats.
Thanks in advance
I found you can really clean up by using the SEARCH function to see how folks have been cleaning their seats. I don't think it matters too much what year the Soul is.

Take a look thru some of these threads

Search results for query: Clean the seats

Reactions: Kerig3

·
Registered
2014 Soul+ Bright Silver (Sterling Soul)
820 Posts
Thanks in advance

Here's how I cleaned mine for under $5:

Reactions: GeoSoul

·
Registered
2021 Soul EX. Sparkling Silver. Black/Gray interior.
28 Posts
Thanks in advance
I always use either Tuff-Stuff or Simple Green. If the seats and carpets are heavily soiled I use Simple Green in my Bissell Little Green Clean Machine. Either leave your windows cracked, or if you have a garage leave the doors open, so the fabric surfaces can thoroughly dry. I already had to clean a spot on the backseat of my '21 Soul after my Great Dane managed to get her foot UNDER the seat protector. I had no issues using Tuff Stuff.

Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 11.28.16 AM.png Screen Shot 2020-10-23 at 11.27.45 AM.png

1 - 5 of 5 Posts