Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,141 Posts
welcome, which model? Which model of the 2012 did you trade for it?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
2018 is an EX lots of extras, colour is different but has a red tinge in the sun it grows on you.
2012 was a basic but sport auto shift and a lot of extras, I think it was listed as a GDI?
nothing else written on the back besides SOUL. Colour White.

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,141 Posts
2018 is an EX lots of extras, colour is different but has a red tinge in the sun it grows on you.
2012 was a basic but sport auto shift and a lot of extras, I think it was listed as a GDI?
nothing else written on the back besides SOUL. Colour White.
your 2012 must have been a 1.6L auto version then, as that engine was a GDI in 2012, the 2.0L engine wasn't. I used to own a 2012 4u and traded it for my current 2016 SX.
Don't forget to fill in your Drives profile with 2018 SX, Caffeine Brown so we can see the details each time you post which makes it easier for us to respond to comments and questions you may post - thanks.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi! I just read the post about filling in my Drives Profile with my car information. How do you find out how to do that? I have been trying but cannot find it!

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,003 Posts
MalteseMommy6 just go to "Settings" at the top right, then to "Edit Profile", then to "Drives" if you have other questions just PM me......

·
Registered
602 Posts
I really like this color, would love to see it in the sun. The Red Rock Edition (2012) color in the U.S. was called Canyon. It's still my fave all-time color. But I wasn't super wild about the RR interior.

·
Registered
2014 Titanium Stick Shift Pacific NW
6,983 Posts
It reminded me of the Brownstone Edition. Except I found the color to be closer to root beer :)

·
Registered
2014 Soul+ Bright Silver (Sterling Soul)
519 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,003 Posts
Very nice! ?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts