Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attempted to start car this morning, headlights and all dashboard lights flashing erratically, car will no longer even attempt to start at this point, neither batteries appear to be dead. Seems like I will likely have to take it to a dealer, hopeful someone knows an easy fix.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Call the Kia roadside assistance number. If it's still under warranty they will tow it to the nearest dealership and repair should be no cost.

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,064 Posts
Howdy and welcome to the forums!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Did you end up solving the problem? My 2019 EV souls has done the same thing 3 times.

first time it resolved on its own and wa drivable the next day. Second time needed to be towed and they replaced they 12v battery. I’m in the midst of the third time. Diagnostics show no proems.
Attempted to start car this morning, headlights and all dashboard lights flashing erratically, car will no longer even attempt to start at this point, neither batteries appear to be dead. Seems like I will likely have to take it to a dealer, hopeful someone knows an easy fix.

·
Registered
2014 Soul+ Bright Silver (Sterling Soul)
777 Posts
This posting is for a Generation 2 (2014-2019) Soul EV, but it's posted in the Generation 1 (2010-2013) forum. Moderators can this post be moved to the correct forum and somehow let the original poster knows it's been moved? Thanks, just trying to keep thing tidy. 👍😉

1 - 5 of 5 Posts