Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, my girl is having some issue with her 2016 soul. 3 days ago we were going to get food and the power steering light came on, I thought the car was just acting weird so I shut it off to find out the car won't start again. I figured it maybe a battery problem and we got it jumped, with no issues it cranked fine and drove fine after that. So today we had the same problem, we drive Postmates and have been driving the car for about 6-7 hrs today with no problems, we stop home for about 20-30 mins and head back out. The car cranked no problem and was driving fine, about 5 minutes into the drive I noticed the power steering light on again and decided to pull the car over, before I could stop and cut it off, every light on the dash came on, it stuttered while gasing and then it just cut off. We parked it and got a jump, the car would run with the lights offs and doors close but as soon as I gassed it, it died. The car is at 126k and we just got the oil changed 2 days ago after the first time it did this. Haven't taking it to a mechanic yet or Kia because it's Sunday and everything is close already. Anyone have any clue as to what maybe going on here?

2016 soul Auto, No check engine

1 - 2 of 2 Posts