Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
Its me again just giving you a friendly reminder of our upcoming February Nebraska meet! Just under a month out! Just enough time for most to request off work :p also if you want to go karting let me know! We can get group pricing if I schedule it 2 or more weeks in advance!

What: Nebraska Meet!
When: February 22nd, 2015 2PM
Where: at Everett Park in Bellevue like normal, then to Joes Karting, and for those new comers here’s a map:
Park google map!

Local Directors meeting will be Held at 12PM before the Meet.

We will be holding a Regular meet ( weather permitting) and then a cruise to Joes Karting!

IF the weather turns out bad we will just meet up for food then cruise to Joes ( and if its REALLY bad we will call off the whole thing :( )

Being our first meet of the New Year we do have some new members looking to come out! Please be sure to try and make it out to greet them :) We can do anything you guys want this meet just let me know what you want to do!

For those of you who want to Kart, I recommend getting the Yearly membership ( as we will be doing this a couple times a year probably) it is $7, otherwise if you only want a daily pass its $3.

We will do at least 1 race ($13.50 per race), and if we can get a group of 10 people 100% in on going we can do discounted rates for 2 or more races ($24 for 2 races with group discount!) But we need everybody to yes or no more than 2 weeks in advance! Let me know!

Pricing is here: Joe's Karting | Pricing

Here is the link to pre register for the Karting, I HIGHLY recommend everyone do this before hand to help speed up the racing that night :) Joe's Karting | Pre-Register

Here’s a Facebook link to the chapters Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/226633550794542

And here’s one to the Facebook event as well Please RSVP here too!:
https://www.facebook.com/events/819404664782507

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Quick update! only 3 days away :) and the forecast is crappy :( 22 as a high and chance of snow, BUT! we do still have quite a few new guys coming so instead of having it at the park we will meet at my house, go to the facebook event for the address, when everyone is here we will choose a place to go hang/eat and then go go karting afterwards :)

Hope to see everyone there!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts