Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all.

Just got a 2014 Soul with ~29k miles on it. I'm the second owner. I like the vehicle (obviously, I purchased it) but I'm a little worried as I'm experiencing problems already.

I seem to have found my first potentially major issue, which I didn't discover until after I purchased the vehicle, of course, and that is regarding the Active Eco mode.
I can not engage this mode. When I push the button, the light on the dash lights up only for the duration of the button press and then goes out again. I've tried firmly pressing it and pressing it longer but it has no effect.
The manual didn't seem to offer up any suggestions so I was hoping someone here could throw some ideas my way.
Thanks in advance!

I also have an issue with the trim popping off the A-pillars, which I read is somewhat common (insane for a modern car IMO), but I guess that's for another thread. I may just try to silicone them in place. I sure hope buying a Kia wasn't a mistake. :culpability:
I had essentially zero issues with my last vehicle, which was a 2006 Tundra so worrying about bits coming off my new ride is a strange feeling.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Don't do Anything... Your car is covered under 5 year warranty (2018) as a second owner... Take it to ANY KIA Dealer to have "all" FIXED...
NOTE: ECO light should stay "ON"...
NOTE: Trim Should "STAY" on without your help...

·
Premium Member
Co. 6900ft 2018 and 2012 Soul+
293 Posts
Agreed, I would go visit my local dealership and get those things addressed. It's covered whether your are the first or second owner.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts