Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys!

I have a brand new 2014 KIA Soul Base model and i have a few questions. I'm new to KIA forums so please try to help me out. I don't really have a problem with my car more of just an interest in a stereo system. I was wondering if anybody knows if the base model has sub ( RCA ) pre outs in the back of the head unit. I don't want to tear apart my car and replace the head unit with an after market one because i wont be able to use the steering wheel controls anymore. If anybody knows weather it has them or not please let me know! Or if you know any other ways to wire in an amp and sub woofer please get back to me!

Thanks,
Jon

·
Super Moderator
9,513 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
More than likely you will need to tie in a Line Out Converter, this will keep your speakers functioning normally while also converting the speaker output to a low level RCA connection for your amp. You will have to run your remote wire to an ignition source.

My 2011 has the 8 speaker sound system with sub, i was able to tie in the Line Out Converter to the factory subwoofer output and tie in to the factory amp for my remote wire.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts