Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys,

I still have my old 2011 Kia Optima wheels on my 2014 Soul Base. I thought they looked awesome till my friend with a 2014 Kale Green Base bought Cadenza take offs from a local dealer. They were 18s and they look so awesome. Really makes mine look like crap when he parks next to me :culpability:. I figured I would share the knowledge since these take offs are a little bigger than the 18s that come on the nicer Souls. The dealer said they would never fit and would rub etc. Not true. They fit great. So if anybody sees awesome Cadenza take offs and wonders if they fit, they do.

The dimensions are P245/45/R18. No rubbing, ride is smooth, and they look amazing!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As requested, here are the photos. I am still drooling over these. Wish I would have waited and bought these! They came from a dealer in Gilbert, AZ I believe. I think they set him back $600. Which is nothing for a brand new set of rims and tires.
IMG_0476.jpg
IMG_0474.jpg
IMG_0475.jpg

·
Registered
41 Posts
those wheels look pretty freakin smooth on there. dang, now i'll have to hit up the salvage yards.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Difficult to tell without a front on piccy, but to me it looks like the tyre tread extends beyond the arch? If so, then it'd be a no-no in the UK ......

Also wondering what the geometry would be like on cornering? ........

·
Registered
1,002 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,118 Posts
Very nice choice!!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using the AutoGuide App.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
Good looks always take their toll somewhere down the line.
In this case the 18 inchers sacrifice ride quality.
I love the show flake rims on the 2013's but was not willing to go with 18 inch and low profile tires for NYC streets.
I recently went Up in size to a 60 series to smooth out the ride rendered by the 55 series o.e.m. tires.
Much improved from what my s.o.t.p.d. (seat of the pants dyno) tells me.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts