Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Owned the car 4 days and I'm fed up with having to agree on the Nav screen every damn time I start up. What an absolutely assinine, stupid thing to make an owner do. Does Kia think we are all functional idiots and don't get it the first 100 times we acknowledge the statement. This is something they need to fix ASAP. is there any way to bypass or remove this annoyance? If not maybe owners need to revolt and start sending mass emails to Kia until they get the point. Once thye have to acknowledge thousands of emails they might catch on or are they too idiots like they think we are? Come on people.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will gladly pay someone to hack the system and get rid of it. You have to accept it even if you are not using the Nav.

·
Registered
2013 Kia Soul +, 2018 Soul 1 Million Edition
780 Posts
My portable Tom Tom does the same thing-kinda like the hemorrhoid cream tube saying "not for oral" use. Most of us get it.but there for those who don't.:laughonfloor

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,164 Posts
probably if people didn't sue "at the drop of a hat" for every little complaint we wouldn't have so many of these stupid reminders and agreements.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have an aftermarket stereo with Nav in my wife's 2012 Camry. At least, it has the decency to only require the 'Acknowledgement' when I SELECT the Navigation function. :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts