Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!
Its that time of year again!! This years 1320 Video Ice Cream Cruise is just over a month and a half away! One of the biggest “performance and stye” type meets in the midwest! Last year we had almost 4000 cars and over 6000 people!! this year is slated to be EVEN BIGGER!!!

What: Nebraska goes to ICC Meet!
When: August 9th (show day) and 10th (track day)
Where: We will meet up at Everett Park in Bellevue (map below for new comers) NO LATER THAN 12 NOON, preferably around 10AM (to get the cars clean and what not ) and then we will cruise as a group to the main event, as you can not reserve spots when we get there we want to be together so we can park in a group.
Park google map!

I want to really show the midwest modded community the presence of Kia and how well we represent ourselves!! I cant wait to see some people from around the midwest too! Please let me know if you are planning on coming as I want to get a head count and to remind you before the event :)

Details from the 1320 video event page:
This years event will be TWO DAYS! We will have the full day car show on Saturday at Werner Park in Papillion and then we will spend the day at Mid-America Mid America Motorplex for a full day of racing!

Primary sponsors this year are Stereo West Auto Toys and Aboveground Racing

Organized and produced by 1320Video.com and crew along with many volunteers!

-----

SATURDAY AUGUST 9TH - CAR SHOW @ Werner Park
12356 Ballpark Way, Papillion, NE
- Gates Open at 2:00PM
- Car show with CASH AWARDS for best of categories (details coming)
- Ice Cream Cruise T-Shirts & Stickers for sale (We promise we're brining even more this year!
- Proceeds from Shirt & Sticker sales going to Nebraska SIDS Foundation
- FOOD, ICE CREAM, DRINKS (Beer, soda, water, etc) Available on site
- ATM's will be available this year in the park
- Large, clean restroom facilities will be open inside the ballpark this year
- MORE BEING ANNOUNCED SOON!

----

SUNDAY AUGUST 10TH - RACING @ MidAmerica Motoplex
- 1/8 Mile Class Racing - Possible cash payouts!
- 1/8 Mile test & tune all day!
- 1/8 Mile Grudge racing
- Stop light drags on the road course straight away
- Burnout contest with prizes
- MORE BEING ANNOUNCED SOON!

----

Suggested Hotel close to the car show (4 miles) 30 miles from MAM -
Courtyard Marriott
12560 Westport Pkwy
LaVista, NE 68128
402-339-4900

Suggested Hotel between car show (10 miles) & track (17 miles), close to downtown -
Holiday Inn Express
10804 S 15th St
Bellevue, NE 68123
402-502-4500

-----

MORE Details Info coming soon!

Here’s a Facebook link to the Nebraska chapters Facebook to keep up to date quicker:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/226633550794542
(if you cannot get into the group let me know your facebook and ill add you in)
And here’s one to the event as well (our chapter event that is):
https://www.facebook.com/events/589750597809137
(same goes here, if you can’t see it let me know!)

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just under 3 weeks out!!

Quick update they added a $10 entry fee but are now giving away like $5k in cash prizes!! now its a real car show! lol hope to see a great kia showing! :) we have quite a few local members attending already!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We had an AMAZING turnout this year! Also sorry for the delay, ive been CRAZY busy with work and life in general lol the show supporters, 1320 video, said there was nearly 4000 car entry’s!! seeing as the line to get in was steady flowing down the street for nearly 6 hours and I heard some people (my cousin) waited in line for nearly 2 hours to get in I could defiantly see 4000 cars lol
We even had a guy that was nearby, who is from Texas, come and represent!!

Also Alex really takes mad props for his car! He even showed up here on the schnell list! : Ice Cream Cruise | Schnell List

So heres the photos! The first ones are from the Pre-meet at the park and the second ones are from the cruise to the show and fourth are the actual show!

Small note some forums only allow 4 photos per page so some of these may be spit between posts. Also most, but not all, of these photos are done by infinity by ashley.

Rolling shots cruising to the show and stopping for gas lol

And Shots from the show!

Next year I hope even more people can come!! I know this year a few people had issue which they simply couldent come and I understand but I couldent be prouder of the time the people who did come took out of there saturday to spend out here at the best and biggest car show in nebraska!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts