Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I couldn't find any info on here about it, but looking at pics of the new 2013's I'm seeing at dealerships looks like they are coming standard with side repeaters.

01.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,164 Posts
are you talking about in the side fender or the side mirrors? No change between the two years in that regard 1.6L in the fender, + and ! on the side mirrors.

the one in your picture above is the 1.6L version.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Side fender. 2012 US models do not come standard with side repeater on the fender. You Canadians are just too lucky!

·
Registered
15,164 Posts
maybe I was mistaken, we need someone with a 2012 base to confirm if they have a side fender signal. I know for a fact the + and ! have them standard in the side mirrors. My info doesn't make it clear with regard the base model.

Here's the Canadian 2012 base model

·
Registered
59 Posts
My 2013 Base has the clear side fender signals. I thought they were just reflectors but no they are flashers. I've only had my 2013 Moss Base for 3 days so I'm discovering new things almost everytime I log in.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It must have been a dealer add-on because I just saw another 2013 base that did not have side repeaters.

·
Registered
15,164 Posts
My Canadian 2012 4U did NOT come with them, I wish they had!
that's because they move them from the fender to the mirrors for 2012, but it would have been nice it they were in both locations.

·
Registered
36 Posts
that's because they move them from the fender to the mirrors for 2012, but it would have been nice it they were in both locations.
Ah I see, that explains it then, I suppose you could get the side ones installed, but for the price may not be worth it if we have them on the side mirror already.

·
Registered
339 Posts
When we first started looking, before the '12s came out, I noticed several on the lot with the fender repeaters. When I looked at the window sticker, they were listed as a separate option.
Don't remember if they were base or + models, though.
I do like the mirror lights on my '12 +.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts