Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I prefer playing music through the bluetooth streaming and the playing part works perfectly. Love it. What I can't figure out is how to skip a track without reaching for the phone (which i want to avoid doing). Is there something i'm missing? Are there ever firmware updates? Thanks, gang.

·
Premium Member
2015 Kia Soul + / Bright Silver / 2.0L (GDI) 4-Cyl Engine 6-Speed Automatic Trans
3,012 Posts
Nope you are not missing anything. When you are playing through Bluetooth it is just like using a AUX cable. All control is on the phone and not the radio. Sad but true.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
if i get the lightning connector to use the usb port will i be able to use spotify/pandora or just iTunes? Thanks for your quick response.

·
Premium Member
2015 Kia Soul + / Bright Silver / 2.0L (GDI) 4-Cyl Engine 6-Speed Automatic Trans
3,012 Posts
I believe the iPod cable will only let you use your iTunes library.

·
Registered
297 Posts
You can use spotify, pandora etc through USB. Only thing is the controls sometimes don't function through radio. Sometimes when using spotify if I hit the button to skip tracks it will skip to the next track on iPod rather than spotify. Other times it works fine. Now I just use the phone to skip tracks so I don't have to worry about it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
17 Posts
That's what I was afraid of. Well can't hurt to have one in my purse when I go to friends house. I'm broke but I guess I'll hit up best buy tomorrow. Thanks!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts