Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for the right deal on a set of take off Tucson wheels for a few years. I finally found a set with brand new tires for 400.00. I have always liked the 5 spoke alloy look. I have my current 2016 Optima wheels/tires for sale if interested.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive side-view mirror
Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Automotive side-view mirror
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Registered
I have been looking for the right deal on a set of take off Tucson wheels for a few years. I finally found a set with brand new tires for 400.00. I have always liked the 5 spoke alloy look. I have my current 2016 Optima wheels/tires for sale if interested.
View attachment 141411 View attachment 141412 View attachment 141413
A Hyundai Soul 馃槅 can you use the Kia center caps on those wheels? I like them though. They sort of look similar to my 2011 Soul +

(this isn鈥檛 mine)
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

Registered
2016 Soul !
I like the 5 spoke look over the 10 spoke look also. I know these Tucson wheels are probably technically considered 10 spoke but they are more "classical 5 spokey" in appearance than most. 馃榿 $400 was a smokin' deal (y)

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I would like to change out the center caps with KIA ones. The caps on my current set of Optima wheels did not fit. Anybody know how to cross reference the caps to see what will fit?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts