Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2012 Soul and cannot seem to be able to pair my Samsung Galaxy S4 after I took it to the dealership for an ABS sensor repair (warranty, yeah!). I have deleted the phone from the sat radio (non UVO) but the phone no longer shows up in the list when I try to pair it. Is this a Samsung OS issue? How do I get the phone back on the list to pair?:flustered:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok -just to let you know I did check the forum before I inquired about my issue. It seems all the solutions were for Soul's with UVO or whatever. I did delete the car from the phone. Still unable to get the device to show up in the list of phones in my Soul. There are no phones in the list at all actually. Sometimes I get the message that 5 devices are already paired when, obviously, there are none. Do you think I should go to the dealership or do you have another solution? I think it is the operating system on the phone that the car is having issue recognizing. I see the Soul on my phone's bluetooth options and it tries to pair (yes I deleted it too and started over as I said). Not sure what to do.

·
Super Moderator
9,513 Posts
There is a reset on the radio (small hole on the front, check the manual on how to do it). The phone pairs with the radio and is managed by UVO. If that doesn't work then it looks like the dealership may be your only solution, IMO. Good luck.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts