Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just found this forum, but I bought my '12 Soul ! in the lovely shade of Alien in October of '11. I just love the car. It's my first new car at 51 years old. :)

I love the bluetooth features but can't seem to get my SMS alert or to read from my iPhone 4S when I'm in the car. Any suggestions

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,120 Posts
Howdy and welcome fellow Alien owner! :)

Sent from my HTC Inspire using AutoGuide

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,165 Posts
welcome to the forum and congratulations on your purchase of the Soul Exclaim in Alien. That's the same colour as mine, but here in Canada its called Mint - here's mine.

if you are not aware of it you might want to set up a "Garage" which is via the Garage link on the left side profile.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Welcome Aboard, Shipmate!

CONGRATS! WOW! I didn't realize the 2102's were out already!

Cheers!

BB

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
I'm wondering if the Alien & Mint have different paint codes as they appear a bit different in color though it could simply be the lighting?

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
Welcome from the UK. Sorry i cant help you with your query, my car is much older than yours and dosent have those features. Keep asking the question - there are several new owners on here with the 2012, who are familiar with the functions.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
i find it odd that the higher trims of the 2012s don't come with side blinkers.

Sent from my HTC Inspire using Tapatalk. Pardon errors.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
The new Soul looks great! I don't know nuttin about phones sorry. Welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,165 Posts
I'm wondering if the Alien & Mint have different paint codes as they appear a bit different in color though it could simply be the lighting?
its just the light, the colour code is I7, they also have the same colour in Korea and there is called Green Tea Latte. :eek:

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
oohhh! i see, but in that case, why are the black side blinker place holders still there? o.o

rhetorical... just curious...

Sent from my HTC Inspire using Tapatalk. Pardon errors.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts