Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After a short introduction, a few pics I took a week after I bought the car:

The car's going to be 95% stock at all times, I don't want to do too many things to it, because I like it the way it is from the factory. Just a few cosmetic changes here and there and that's it :)
The first thing that had to go were stock 16" wheels, the new ones come from Mazda 5, the fit is 100% perfect, good width, good offset, same hub diameter. Tires are 205/50/17 Toyo R32, also stock on Mazda 5.

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
Welcome. Just don't cover it in red pinstripes and all will be good! Seriously your Soul looks great!

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,070 Posts
Thanks for the pics! Very nice Vanilla CRDi!

·
Registered
26 Posts
After a short introduction, a few pics I took a week after I bought the car:

The car's going to be 95% stock at all times, I don't want to do too many things to it, because I like it the way it is from the factory. Just a few cosmetic changes here and there and that's it :)
The first thing that had to go were stock 16" wheels, the new ones come from Mazda 5, the fit is 100% perfect, good width, good offset, same hub diameter. Tires are 205/50/17 Toyo R32, also stock on Mazda 5.
Nice color. I don't see too many around. I thought it was called Sand. Enjoy.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What was I thinking when I said I don't want to do too many things to the car and leave it 95% stock? :confused: I guess once I tried, I'll never stop doing this to the cars I own and like....

Started with this:

Then bought this:

8x19", forged, made by BBS for Mazda RX-8 R3, perfect fit for the Soul. There are some of the lightest rims in this size, 9,4kg each!
I'll be painting them pastel blue (RAL 5024), tires are going to be 225/40/19 Federal 595 Evo.

Winter setup is Mazda 17" rims, same color, with some 215/50 tires. At the moment I'm running stock 205/55/16, the car's dirty all the time and still stock, so no pics :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Here is my 2013 "Dune" base model 6 MT . . . with the Alloys from a + model and "pimped out" a bit to break up the color. Do you think it is too much "stuff"?

Blanche2.jpg

·
Registered
56 Posts
What was I thinking when I said I don't want to do too many things to the car and leave it 95% stock? :confused: I guess once I tried, I'll never stop doing this to the cars I own and like....

Started with this:

Then bought this:

8x19", forged, made by BBS for Mazda RX-8 R3, perfect fit for the Soul. There are some of the lightest rims in this size, 9,4kg each!
I'll be painting them pastel blue (RAL 5024), tires are going to be 225/40/19 Federal 595 Evo.

Winter setup is Mazda 17" rims, same color, with some 215/50 tires. At the moment I'm running stock 205/55/16, the car's dirty all the time and still stock, so no pics :D

pictures with the new rims will be appreciated :))

were the rear wing do come from, please?

thank you !!

Lastique.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Spoiler is a stock Sport Ebay knock off. Looks good, fitment is OK, You can get one for about $120 painted.

Wheels almost done!

·
Registered
167 Posts

Started with this:

Then bought this:

Where did you get your hood that deflector?

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,070 Posts
Very nice! The wheels look great! ?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using the AutoGuide App.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts