Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I was wondering if anyone knew where I can find a security cargo cover for my Soul?
I looked online and found two possible items but can't seem to find someone who stocks
these.

Any info available?

cargo cover.jpg

Soul-Cargo-screen-2.jpg

·
Super Moderator
9,513 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, I found those cheap cloth versions. Aint worth the $60 they want for it. But these are nice and look factory, so I was looking into them.

·
Super Moderator
9,513 Posts
I added some threads below, er, above. If you go to the search function and put in "cargo cover" there are quite a few threads you can read. Some of them are for 2014 and those won't fit your car, but there are others that may give you some leads.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I had wanted what was pictured..... back when I bought my 2011 used in July 2012..... I went to my local Kia parts place (which is out of business now) and ordered the cover.... for $65 I thought I was getting what was pictured... turns out that I ended up with the stupid crappy cloth cover after waiting 2 months for it. Because it was a "special order" I could not get my money back.

·
Super Moderator
9,513 Posts
I had wanted what was pictured..... back when I bought my 2011 used in July 2012..... I went to my local Kia parts place (which is out of business now) and ordered the cover.... for $65 I thought I was getting what was pictured... turns out that I ended up with the stupid crappy cloth cover after waiting 2 months for it. Because it was a "special order" I could not get my money back.
Too bad, I had/have one too, what a load of crap that was. I wonder what they were thinking?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts