Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2010 Kia Soul Sport for Sale by original owner in Hamilton NJ (Central NJ). Very clean car (White/Red & Black). The Soul is also listed on Ebay with over 30 photos and the original window sticker. Clear NJ title in hand. Please call Dean at 848-459-7776 if interested in seeing the car in person.

$16,500 or BO.

Thanks.

·
Registered
118 Posts
That's a steal! The used plus models around here go for that much, thats also below kbb. Someone will be getting a great deal on the original (and my opinon) best model year. Good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks !!! I agree, the car has not even been broken in yet.

Anyone interested, please come see the car for yourself !!!

Great deal !!!

·
Registered
8,359 Posts
Great Colour and love the interior...... pity i am in the wrong country - good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sorry to bother you guys.,just want to ask if you can help me with my kia soul 2010 A/T gasoline..i think it drinks alot of gas.may gas gage drops fast..any idea of what should i do??or some parts should be replace?thank you guys hope you can help me.god bless us.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
Sorry to bother you guys.,just want to ask if you can help me with my kia soul 2010 A/T gasoline..i think it drinks alot of gas.may gas gage drops fast..any idea of what should i do??or some parts should be replace?thank you guys hope you can help me.god bless us.
You might have better luck if you start a new post in the first gen part of the forum,
rather than adding to a for sale post from 2011.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Dont be rude man..get your point.just desperate.but anyway thank you for that..appreciated.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts