Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi!

Up for sale is my wife's 2010 Kia Soul. It's the Ignition Orange Special Edition model with a manual transmission. This was one of the ways to get the rare manual transmission in the larger 2.0 liter engine along with several nice options. The car has 48K miles on it and it still has bumper-to-bumper warranty until June. The reason for the sale? We needed a 3rd row. We now have a 1 year old and have another on the way (and two good size dogs). We replaced it with the new Kia Sedona minivan which we have been enjoying much like the Soul. Anyway, the car is well optioned with sunroof, 18" sport wheels, sport suspension, etc. It's never been in an accident and has had 5K mile oil change intervals done at the dealer. The front rotors and pads were done recently along with 2 new tires and new battery (all last year and within the last 2K miles). It has a new cabin filter installed as well along with a recent air filter. The oil was changed at the dealer a week ago. Also included is a 2nd set of wheels (16" Enkei PKR's) with Michelin snow tires that have another couple seasons left. I also have the carpeted floor mats and the all season floor mats. I'd rate the exterior a solid 8 out of 10 and probably a 9 out of 10 for the interior. It is your prototypical well taken care of one owner car that has been in no accidents. I thought we'd keep the car for 10 years but kids and dogs change things quickly. :)

I'm located in the Chicago area. I'm looking for $11K with all the extra goodies. This is under the private party value on kbb.com by around $500. I'd just like the car to go to a good home and have someone enjoy it for many years to come. Again, it has warranty until June 24th so you can have the car gone over by the dealer if you would like. The only thing we ever had to replace was a sensor causing the seat belt light to go on and it was covered under warranty. This also is a great car to learn to drive manual transmission on since it's so easy to drive.

Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure! If you'd like more pictures, I have some more. Just e-mail me at [email protected] with any questions. I'll send my phone number over e-mail if you would like to give me a call as well. Thanks for looking!

IMG_20150321_132652.jpg

IMG_20150321_132641.jpg

IMG_20150321_132631.jpg

IMG_20150321_132558.jpg

IMG_20150321_132549.jpg

·
Super Moderator
9,515 Posts
Great example, would love to have it but not sure if it would be driven. Probably be found in thirty years in my garage with stuff packed all around it and no miles added :0 Good luck with the sale, it should be a good car for lots of folks and maybe a classic to come also.

·
Super Moderator
9,515 Posts
Yeah, but it will fit right in with your "every 2 year" collection. Imagine one pre-refresh.

You know you want it.
Yes I do but I have two problems: Where to get the 11K, and how do I get it here? Oh, not to mention insurance, taxes, tags, etc, etc, for a car that sits.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great example, would love to have it but not sure if it would be driven. Probably be found in thirty years in my garage with stuff packed all around it and no miles added :0 Good luck with the sale, it should be a good car for lots of folks and maybe a classic to come also.
Thanks! It is a good solid car that needs a new home. :)

·
Registered
248 Posts
I'd love to have had the option to purchase a 2015 Metallic Orange Soul.

Kia is stupid for dropping that color.

·
Registered
4,435 Posts
I'd love to have had the option to purchase a 2015 Metallic Orange Soul.

Kia is stupid for dropping that color.
Plus 100+ on that FL Soul!
They should reinstate it using the color now called "vitamin c"
I'd also love to see the moss and red rock colors back as well.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Have someone interested that came and drove the car today. He is VERY interested. Crossing fingers! Figures the first person to come and drive it will probably buy it. He said it is the nicest one of 5 he has driven the past few days by far.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Would have jumped, but would have preferred an auto. Hope an enthusiast got it, someone who really appreciates what it is.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts