Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thought we'd keep this forever, wife's knees have had enough and it's time for an automatic... dangit!

2010 Kia Soul+ Ignition Special Edition (orange color, black stripes/spoiler/cool gas cap/subwoofer/sunroof etc.), 79,xxx miles, lots of trips/highway, increasing slightly as she's now driven daily, but not all that far. I wouldn't hesitate to hop in, gas up, and drive this to California and back right now, but it's late, I have no good reason to go to California right now, and would really rather stay right here in Pittsburgh today. But if I had to, I'd take this car without hesitation. Well, OK, I'd fill it with gas first.

Short version:
No worries, no excuses: it all works, just did ALL maintenance including timing belt in the last 1000 miles, inspected.
Rare 5-speed stick (not automatic), clutch is strong, shifts great. Oil changes at Kia every 5k, maintained very well since we were going to keep it forever.

• 17" Platinum alloy wheels, 5lb lighter than than the OE 18's, drive beautifully, track straight and true, no rash.
  • (4) New Goodyear TripleTred tires, under 1500 miles on the set, 235/45/17 (OE diameter, speedo is as accurate as OE)
  • (4) Michelin X-Ice snow tires on 15" black alloy wheels if sold at asking price, 2 seasons left at least, she's a beast in snow on these
  • All Special Edition options, basically everything except leather and heated seats. Sunroof, iPod compatibility, bluetooth, subwoofer, cruise, outside temp gauge, etc.
  • $ 7900, will meet at AAA to transfer title, notarize and do tags

PM me or Leon R Dixon at g mail dot com for pics or with questions.

Vehicle is in Pittsburgh 15237.
Cash face to face only, as-is where-is, don't need help selling, and I'm sorry but I can't take PayPal and/or ship this car to your uncle in Borneo!

More pics and info here: http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/6084731023.html

IMG_5870.JPG
IMG_5874.JPG

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
Pretty good writeup there! Good luck selling, it's a sharp car and you're from Pitt so I assume you're a Steelers fan like me :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have that exact same car. People from Kia say it is a rare car with manual trans and large engine. There are people who need these because they can be flat towed behind an RV. Without modification an auto trans needs. Try to advertise in an RV forum as well.

·
Premium Member
1 Posts
What size engine? I have a base 2013 with 1.6L and 6 sp man. It's a blast! But I think some of the earlier Souls had a 2.0L and Manual available - I don't think that combo is offered anymore. From what I understand the bigger engine only comes with an auto. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,118 Posts
Only the 2010 & 2011 2.0 engines have a timing belt.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts