Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pleasure to meet you all. Your collective plethora of knowledge is awe inspiring, to say the least. I almost feel like a voyeur gleening tidbits of extremely handy advice. I can't tell you how much I have learned from my new car over the last few days. Who needs an owners manual when you have a resource like this? Didn't know how to stream music this morning.....but I do now! Thank you all......May your exercise wheels be ever light, and always lubed.

·
Premium Member
2017 KIA Soul base, Titanium. Bought some better taars.
2,639 Posts
Welcome, Hamsta Mid Life Crisis Mama !

·
Super Moderator
2010 Exclaim
8,085 Posts
Howdy and welcome! :)

·
Registered
used to own a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
15,163 Posts
welcome to the forum from north of the border in south eastern Ontario. Always a good idea to read your owners manual all the way through, lots of good info and tips - where do you think we get a lot of our answers from ;)

·
Registered
728 Posts
May your exercise wheels be ever light, and always lubed.
LOL :)

As far as the "traded down" comment, what car did you previously own? I "traded down", too, from a 2010 Subaru Outback, but I never regretted it. Although I'm going to try to trade the Soul off this weekend for a Veracruz, LOL.

·
Registered
136 Posts
There's a lot to love about a Jeep Liberty. The gas mileage is a lot; the cost is a lot; the upkeep is a lot... etc.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Traded my 2011 Camry XLE for a 2013 Soul +. Glad I did! The seats (surprisingly) make my back feel so much better! And I'm already getting better gas mileage! What's the best mileage you guys have gotten?

·
Registered
3,510 Posts
On a 200 mile trip to Orlando and back,,,,,,, 30.5mpg for the trip, which included a lot of stop & go driving.
I expect even better when the car gets broken in.

TM :cool:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts