Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to see the new 2020’s in person,and was pretty impressed.
Decided to try on a GT Line Turbo for size,and wouldn’t ya know,the darn thing followed me home.

Very impressed with the options coming from a base!Was very amazed you could have that much tech in a Soul.

Looking forward to racking up some serious seat time in this one!

%EdaOLf%StCUMBiQXr8fSg.jpg
fullsizeoutput_e4e.jpg

·
Super Moderator
7,646 Posts
Congratulations!! :applouse:

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
Dang y2k, that's a beauty. The only thing that follows me home is stray cats & dogs, plus an occasional raccoon.

You're going to have alot of fun with this. Congrats!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Dang y2k, that's a beauty. The only thing that follows me home is stray cats & dogs, plus an occasional raccoon.

You're going to have alot of fun with this. Congrats!

Thanks!
And I’m right there with ya on the strays etc.thing,so this was a nice change of pace!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks good.

Funny how these 2020's seem to be following a bunch of us home.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Thank you!

We’re gonna have to warn people,they are much more impressive in person!Do not actually go and look at one in person,as you too may fall victim! Ha!

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Congrats, and enjoy, I pick up my GT-Line Limited on Wednesday same colour as yours, not a turbo as they are not available in Canada.

Pat.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Congrats. You're going to really have fun in the Turbo. What I liked most about it is catching people off guard while driving around. There's just something about seeing a boxy little car go like stink.

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
I was just looking over the specs on the Canadian models; Very interesting that the Canadian version comes with FULL leather, heated and cool front seats and rear heated seats.

Kia dropped those features on the US version.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Congrats, and enjoy, I pick up my GT-Line Limited on Wednesday same colour as yours, not a turbo as they are not available in Canada.

Pat.
Huge Congrats!

Your gonna love it! I had no idea the white was metallic till you walk up on it,really quite nice!

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congrats. You're going to really have fun in the Turbo. What I liked most about it is catching people off guard while driving around. There's just something about seeing a boxy little car go like stink.
Not gonna lie,but already caught a bust my wallet X3 off guard lol!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Not gonna lie,but already caught a bust my wallet X3 off guard lol!

Just wait till you start to ask yourself, "Should I buy a performance part for my Dodge or my Soul?" Oh and Car and Driver has tested the 1.6t before and suggested that they shaved 0.5 seconds off their 0-60 times by using premium fuel, as if you need more wallet-shock, right? :D

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just wait till you start to ask yourself, "Should I buy a performance part for my Kia or my Soul?" Oh and Car and Driver has tested the 1.6t before and suggested that they shaved 0.5 seconds off their 0-60 times by using premium fuel, as if you need more wallet-shock, right? :D
Not even gonna pretend,what’s available for the new ones?

I’ve heard there’s some form of restrictor either upstream on the intake side,or down stream of the turbo,that can be replaced to keep peak boost.

I would love to do some simple things to max what KIA has designed.

·
Registered
2,737 Posts
Huge Congrats!

Your gonna love it! I had no idea the white was metallic till you walk up on it,really quite nice!
Yeah I actually knew the white had metallic that's how it got named snow white pearl, the metallic gives it the pearl effect. I actually ordered a red one, but the white came in well before it. I am glad now as I prefer the white to the red. I hadn't considered white at all.

Pat.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah I actually knew the white had metallic that's how it got named snow white pearl, the metallic gives it the pearl effect. I actually ordered a red one, but the white came in well before it. I am glad now as I prefer the white to the red. I hadn't considered white at all.

Pat.
That’s pretty awesome lol

I too was initially after red because of the red trim,thought it would be too much.
Figured if I just got a red one it would be more subtle,but like you said,in person I really liked the pearl in the white.

·
Registered
458 Posts
The turbo is the best gas trim for sure, but I can't justify that much money for it. Only a few grand more and you can get the EV which might outperform it. Waiting until that releases, then I'll compare 0-60's with the used turbo market.

Elantra GT is still in contention too.. but now that Volkswagen extended their bumper to bumper warranty to 6 year/72k mi I might consider a GTI.. (and dump it at 5 years 364 days)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Went to see the new 2020’s in person,and was pretty impressed.
Decided to try on a GT Line Turbo for size,and wouldn’t ya know,the darn thing followed me home.

Very impressed with the options coming from a base!Was very amazed you could have that much tech in a Soul.

Looking forward to racking up some serious seat time in this one!

View attachment 120853
View attachment 120855
Wow man thats a sweet lookin ride!! Look at those low profile headlights. Give us some more details as you drive it. Hows the ride quality , cornering, horsepower and what features does the new model have that you really like.
Good luck!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
About this Discussion
30 Replies
13 Participants
TXSSSoul
Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners
We’re the ultimate Kia Soul community dedicated to Soul owners and fans!
Full Forum Listing