Kia Soul Forums :: Kia Soul Owners banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So long story short, was trying to avoid car payments as we have a kiddo in college but after getting my old van wrecked, decided trying to keep that afloat wasn't gonna work anymore so enter the kia purchased in November 2015 in DFW Texas. After a lot of research of vehicles in that price range, the soul was clearly the most bang for our buck. I wanted one that wasn't the typical you see every day so I opted for the latte brown. I also added the extra warranty. I just purchased the weather tech mats for the front. I also am wanting to get a good deflector with the cutout that shows the emblem, vent visors, mirror visors, seat covers (preferably the pet print). I am a petsitter / dog walker and drive all day. I am working on biz graphics for the vehicle. I really want to do a rally stripe or euro stripe and would've done it already but I can't find a color that seems right. I've goggled it to death and there just isn't a lot of pics of brown kias with graphics/stripes to look at. My two ideas so far are black (kinda boring and maybe too dark since the car is already brown?) or cream. I'm totally open to suggestions there as well as suggestions of other things to customize and make mine stand out as well as make it comfortable and convenient for the long hours I spend in it. Summer will be hot here in Texas, anything helpful for that is awesome too. I need a car fridge if such a thing were to exist! I want to get a remote start installed also. Need more cup holders for the back! Also charge port back there would be so helpful. I'm sure there are a lot of other things I will have to have one I know about them! What are some suggestions for vendors in terms of fast shipping and pricing?? Hit me with ideas!!

Lisa the PetNanny in Texas

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These are what I have. Have been unable to decide whether to do the rectangle on the sides or instead back window and do the circle logo on sides with text contact info and then placement....I'm not sure legally if I can cover the bank window with that rectangular logo either.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
Hello Lisa and welcome to the Soul forums.
The sign writers should be able to transfer your design from computer to their vinyl cutting machines and produce your stickers for magnetic or stick on panels .
For safety minded parents obscuring windows would not be good but sign writers will know the laws.
Coleman make 12v coolers but are only designed to run when engine runs . (To stop flat battery)

Jeff

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Jeff, I did get some graphics printed. The back window has text installed, sides are being printed. Decided not to cover any of the side windows after all. Will Google that cooler you mentioned!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Petnanny - I too have a Latte, a 2014. See my recent forum post about racing stripes under Second Generation Aftermarket Modifications.

Honolulu out!

DSC02037.jpg DSC02040.jpg DSC02039.jpg DSC02041.jpg

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Petnanny - I too have a Latte, a 2014. See my recent forum post about racing stripes under Second Generation Aftermarket Modifications.

Honolulu out!

[iurl="http://www.kiasoulforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=87050&d=1460271665"]
[/iurl][iurl="http://www.kiasoulforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=87058&d=1460271702"]
[/iurl][iurl="http://www.kiasoulforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=87066&d=1460247184"]
[/iurl][iurl="http://www.kiasoulforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=87074&d=1460271765"]
[/iurl]

Oh awesome! That's just what I wanted to see!! Did you install yourself? I did the letters on the back myself but the big graphic on the side I screwed up but luckily the place will reprint even if it's your fault but I am afraid to try again. Where did you get them?

·
Registered
39 Posts
I did install them myself, using the wet application method, but it wasn't easy at all and I'd recommend that you have a graphics shop install them for you. I bought both the dual racing stripes (about $80?) and side stripes (about $45) from eBay - they are still available there.

Glad to be of help. Honolulu out!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts