·
Registered
447 Posts
Oh Wow! That calls for a celebration!
Kris

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
That IS a lot of miles! We have about 1600 on ours since April 11 (I told you it isn't used every day right now ;) Once preschool starts back up again, well, that will be a different story.)

·
Registered
19 Posts
I have nearly 4k on mine right now. I drive 70 miles round trip a day. plus lately I have been going to car shows to show off my car sport and my girlfriends base model. The problem was finding someone to do my oil change... had to go to the dealer.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sigh..congratulations... mine is STILL in the shop from my accident on April 24... they are waiting on the doors to come from Japan... i had... 800 miles on it when it got taken out. :(

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My round trip to work is 128 kms. Plus some days if I'm on a split shift I come home to let my dog out. And if I have to go to the international airport to get my husband from work (he works away on a 20 and 8 schedule), thats a 560 km round trip. So I guess they added up pretty fast. I didn't buy it to park it. And I drive it like I stole it!!!

·
Registered
180 Posts
I am halfway there! We hit 5000km's this weekend! Oil change coming up!!!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Sigh..congratulations... mine is STILL in the shop from my accident on April 24... they are waiting on the doors to come from Japan... i had... 800 miles on it when it got taken out. :(

What accident? I must have missed that :(

·
Registered
180 Posts
I just joined the 10,000 KM club this morning!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts