Testing

1. Welcome to Kia Soul Owners Forums – General discussion forum for Kia Soul

Welcome to Kia Soul Owners Forums - a website dedicated to all things Kia Soul.

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community, at no cost, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is free, fast and simple, Join Kia Soul Owners Forums today!

+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Shaggy Wierdo
  • 1 Post By sube

Thread: Testing

Drives
    2020 GT-line Limited white

Testing

upload
    upload
    upload

I ordered These about 2 weeks ago and they came today, the pictures do not do them justice, they are a beautiful black chrome.
    They Enkie RPF1 in special brilliant coating. They are for the new car which is arriving hopefully by months end.
    The heading is because I was having difficulty posting pics.

Pat.
    Last edited by sube; 05-15-2019 at 08:25 PM.
    2020 Soul GT-LINE LTD

2. Remove Advertisements
    Kia Soul Forums
    Advertisements

Drives
    2013 Alien Base; 2017 Red Plus
    Your links are to a web site not any pictures. Although I did look up your tires and they are neat looking but you did not specifiy which models so the cost is from 179 to 1203 per wheel on the web site where I found them.

Oops, sorry after posting this originally, pictures suddently appeared on your post.
    NEW MEMBERS SHOULD READ THIS THREAD: Hidden Content AND PROVIDE THE REQUESTED INFORMATION.

Drives
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Wierdo View Post
    Your links are to a web site not any pictures. Although I did look up your tires and they are neat looking but you did not specifiy which models so the cost is from 179 to 1203 per wheel on the web site where I found them.

Oops, sorry after posting this originally, pictures suddently appeared on your post.
    Yep Shaggy I posted the model Enkie RPF1 in Special brilliant coating cost Canadian is $ 520 per rim that includes $40 each for center caps as this is about the only rim that Enkie sells that the center cap is extra cost. Expensive maybe but is all relative and you can't take it with you so since I worked hard for it, I intend to spend it before I shuffle off this earth.

I looked at the post again and had to click upload to show them.

Pat.
    Last edited by sube; 05-17-2019 at 10:01 PM.
    2020 Soul GT-LINE LTD

5. Remove Advertisements
    Kia Soul Forums
    Advertisements

Drives
    2013 Alien Base; 2017 Red Plus
    Quote Originally Posted by sube View Post
    Y...Expensive maybe but is all relative and you can't take it with you so since I worked hard for it, I intend to spend it before I shuffle this earth. I looked at the post again and had to click upload to show them.

Pat.
    Yes, I just had to upload again also. Not sure why it does that. And you cannot take it with you but we all (retired) walk a tightrope with how much we spend, when we spend it, and how much we are going to need. I just started drawing a disability check from the VA. I never thought I would need, qualify, or want it. But times change and now I worry more. Agent Orange my butt!
    Buzz likes this.
    NEW MEMBERS SHOULD READ THIS THREAD: Hidden Content AND PROVIDE THE REQUESTED INFORMATION.

Drives
    Yeah I am retired also, there is just the wife and myself, we lost our daughter in 2006. We are not rich but comfortable so I can indulge once in a while. I don't smoke nor do I drink or do drugs. Maybe spending on car accessories could be considered a drug.

Pat.
    conwelpic likes this.
    2020 Soul GT-LINE LTD

Drives
    2020LX
    While we avoid the "C" word in our house we do use the "T word (thrifty) or the "F" word (frugal) for our, cough...cough...My...cough... spending habits.
    I watch the pennies and the dollars seem to get the hint and fall in line on their own.
    I haven't retired yet but I am looking forward to those new Walmart greeters vests someday!
    I'm in the same job for 31 years and have been working since I was 14 or so.
    I think a move out of NY is eventual but the end could come sooner then later you know.
    Gotta look forward to moving to a place where the dollar is worth 75 cents and not 25 cents like here in NYC.
    Are We Not Men?

9. Remove Advertisements
    Kia Soul Forums
    Advertisements

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Where you live

Please select your insurance company (Optional)